***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA, FROST V FLECK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Frost just said on ESPN2 that since MN had a bye week, he expects to see the kitchen sink thrown at them. I hope he is right. Id hate to see us lose because we stay super conservative on offense but that has been Flecks MO.

What’s up with Gameday ending after the first games start? ESPN needs to fix that.

Frost just said on ESPN2 that since MN had a bye week, he expects to see the kitchen sink thrown at them. I hope he is right. Id hate to see us lose because we stay super conservative on offense but that has been Flecks MO.
I don't expect anything from the kitchen. As someone else pointed out, I hate the bye week too. I'm always worried about regression and rust. Plus, I think Nebraska is a little better than their 3-4 record. Beating them will be a good win.

I like that first pass. Short, 5-6 yards. Build confidence in passing game.

What’s up with Gameday ending after the first games start? ESPN needs to fix that.
No kidding, I missed the pregame part watching Foxworthy pick.

BSF!!!!!!!!!!! We need to have a discussion. I hope that doesn't ruin a great drive.

Snodgrass? I hope he doesn’t take over the game

One of the games this year I missed the first 5 minutes of the game because they cut to the game too late.

oh man. Not sure Morgan should have cut. Had a lot room on the outside to the goal.

Top Bottom