***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA, FROST V FLECK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Martinez hasn't been good today but his receivers could have tried a little harder too.

Annexstad has singlehandedly given up a hundred yards+ to opposing teams this season. He’s being coached to not take the easy yards?
He has yet to turn it over. That's job 1 for a punt return guy IMO. I don't care if he's the 2nd coming of Leo Lewis with the Vikings.

I’m pretty risk averse when it comes to punt fielding. I’m content with him being sure handed.
Getting the ball at the 30 is fine. I'm like you. Just don't screw it up.

Not looking good. It's going to pay dividends for Neb. I'm officially worried now. Underthrown balls all day by Morgan.

Ouch! INT.
Double Ouch! Neb DB landing wrong.

Horrific decision by Morgan leads to his 2nd INT.

Well, I wanted us to be +2. Brutal start to the half. Need someone to make a huge individual play on D now.

Not looking good. It's going to pay dividends for Neb. I'm officially worried now. Underthrown balls all day by Morgan.
Thats Morgans career. Youtube his highlight reel, most deep throws the receiver has at least one step but always has to slow down.

best QB weve had though, so cant have it all i guess…or can we?

I think Morgan is like at 100% completion rate for passes in the 10 yard range. I'd like to see more of those mixed in with the runs. He just isn't that accurate at longer distances, despite a couple good long completions today.

Top Bottom