***OFFICIAL MISSOURI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I'm not arguing that. But seeing the contributions of Ihnen and Fox so far......you can't say that it's tough for a coach with a young team to be missing BOTH of these guys for two years. Basketball rosters are not large. Depth has been a huge issue. Agree?
Agree.

Done a good job of buidling the lead back every time Mizzou gets it down to like 3

Carrington looked 5'10" guarding the bean pole guy

Payne with some solid minutes. Got to get him fully healthy - he adds a different dimension when he's out there.

Defense has been great thus far. Transition offense has been great. Little concerned with the half court offense, but the good thing is that it's fixable if we take care of the ball a little more. I'd go with Mitchell a little more in the next half do to his ball handling.

Nice half. Hawkins is a lot of fun to watch and nice to finally have a team that can hit some 3s

Without a doubt my favorite thing this far in the season has been having a variety of options. Yes we had a myriad of injuries last few years but felt like CBJ only had one option. Now we look like there are multiple things we could do to win a game.
Hard as heck to defend.

38-32 at the half?

Regression to the mean: activated.

Reading Missouri was picked towards the middle of the pack in the SEC and a potential fringe tourney team. Nice half of basketball by the Gophers. Let’s get a quality win

Need to establish better O flow, hi/low, more lanes to drive, fewer 3’s. Easier said than fine as Mizzou is a very good D squad.

Shoot 50% from 3 and get 8 offensive rebounds again in the second half and we will win.
Whatever happens we are competitive and fun to watch.

Anybody see what happened on the bench? Did they jump up onto the floor?

Top Bottom