*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third down. Have the runner wrapped up. Still gets seven yards and a first down.

Ugh. I don't know if we will EVER to be able to stop the run. It is sooo disheartening.

Third down. Have the runner wrapped up. Still gets seven yards and a first down.

Yep, Pretty much the story of the whole game. Poor tackling, huge holes, getting manhandled up front. Sounds accurate. UGH :(

Ugh. I don't know if we will EVER to be able to stop the run. It is sooo disheartening.

Honestly though, as bad as our run defense is, if we had some real offensive movement, I think we'd find our defense to show out better than it has so far in conference play. It's hard to just keep taking those punches over and over, while your offense struggles at times to even move the ball.

Wisconsin, hate to say it, doesn't make many mistakes. They seem well coached. They HOLD on nearly ever play but still..

They've fought hard, but the defense isn't gonna be able to hold up with the offense not putting up some points to give them a chance really.

Man, this blows. I hate Wisconsin, so much. We have no run defense.

Should we start the "The Good - The Bad - The Ugly" Thread now?!

At this point I just want us to score again and get off that damn 13. Not sure why that seems to be where we stall in Big Ten play

If I'm Purdue, I've got a good idea of what my offensive game plan is going to be next week.

Wisconsin looks like Nebraska in its glory years: play action, punishing running game with multiple runners doing the job.

That pick was one of the first freshman mistakes that Nelson has made today. Played a pretty clean game overall

Then we throw a pick. Great. Hopefully Burt goes for Two at some point. Then we pick it off and return it for two, and run over and hand the ball to Burt after we score.

Our rush defense is truly a sight to behold.

Disgusting effort on the defense side. Very disappointing. Cannot fight off a block to save their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom