***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Wisconsin (GAME THREAD)

What a terrible play call on the goal line. 1st and goal from the 1 and you call a fade? How about you just punch it in moron.

Fitch is just terrible.

If we would have just ran the ball in on the first play from the 1 yard line it eliminates the chances of a stupid penalty.

Like I said, penalties and bone-headed play is screwing us. We should be up big on these chumps.

finally a penalty on Wisc, but BPT was terrible on that one again

We should have 21 instead of 13. Bad playcalling in the redzone. I love the fade to Decker in the red zone but when you're at the 1 yard line with 4 downs to spare, punch it in. I would love to see Gray come in when we need 5 yards or less to run it in.

Is Simmons a walk-on or is he on scholarship? Don't worry. I know the answer.

the fade on 1st and goal was not a bad play call it was the penalty and a bad pass.

the fade on 1st and goal was not a bad play call it was the penalty and a bad pass.

Its a bad play call because there is always risk of a pick, sack, etc. Sack is not likely but you never know when a guy isn't blocked. 1st and 1 should always be a run.

Decker was wide open but the throw wasn't close. doesn't matter when the lineman chops a player that getting pushed 3 yards into the end zone already

I will agree to disagree, going to Decker 1 on 1 is always a good play in this offense

I agree with the conservative play calling. Take the lead into the half.

Its a bad play call because there is always risk of a pick, sack, etc. Sack is not likely but you never know when a guy isn't blocked. 1st and 1 should always be a run.

It wasn't a bad call last week on 3rd & Goal when it worked on Northwestern.......

The Penalty is what killed us, not the play.......

woullda shoulda coulda.....alls i know is we are leading at halftime....now we gotta win the next half.

There is barely a risk of an INT on a fade pass to Decker. Decker will either catch it or will knock it down.

Solid half. IMO we should have 3 TD's but our defense has picked up since the first drive and our offense is playing well. MSU beating Michigan as well.

We just need to tighten things up and execute. I think we'll break things open in the second half!

Up 3 at half and we made all the stupid mistakes. Not bad. We'll see which coaches adjust best at half time. Two questions. What happened to Gray (1 play - a bust)? What happened to Whaley - 1 run and it was good.

At Halftime we have 209 yards, 127 Passing & 82 Running, we're playing pretty balanced right now.......

MN looks very solid. We eliminate the penalties and we own the second half.

They are really on Wisconsins nuts right now despite them not doing anything outside of Bennets turnover that lead to a TD.......

I think Whaley has to be the primary runner, but he must have serious problems with pass blocking/receiving to keep him off the field this much

Wisconsin was leading Michigan State 21-7 at Halftime last week.......

We start winning games and we will start to get some love from the national media.

Top Bottom