***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS UNLV SO CAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I'm no fan of Samuels, but Cooper is playing like hot garbage. Play Samuels the rest of the night.

I've seen enough of Cooper waiving a big up for a ball screen, which results in 5-7 wasted seconds and a reset.

We will find out if Ben can coach this year. This team has some talent but they are very young and inexperienced. Last years team had all those 30 year olds and a hot shooting battle.

Cooper looks like he belongs at Morehead st. Ben appears to have missed badly on PG this year with Cooper and samuels..

Listen I'm not calling for Ben's job or saying he's the worst. But, he's getting absolutely worked on the coaching aspect of the game. He has no answers for anything, so yes I'm get giving him time, but at some point I need to see more.

This year is going to be ROUGH, I hope we don't lose the team.

Does Payne have a brace around his midsection/back?

Cooper looks like he belongs at Morehead st. Ben appears to have missed badly on PG this year with Cooper and samuels..

Listen I'm not calling for Ben's job or saying he's the worst. But, he's getting absolutely worked on the coaching aspect of the game. He has no answers for anything, so yes I'm get giving him time, but at some point I need to see more.

Out coached and out played is a bad combo.

The bad news is our only recruits for next year (albeit highly rated) are a center and another wing. We badly need some quickness and ball handling, but no PG in sight

No heart is real disappointing. Very soft upper class guys.

Tough to win when there is no identity. Can't shoot, defend, rebound, pass, move... Did I miss anything.

Is anyone going to hold Coyle's feet to the fire or are boosters completely non-existant?

The attitude of some of the players is bad, at least from this view. Cooper and Garcia seem disinterested. I hope the kids and bj can survive a lot of losses.

Does Payne have a brace around his midsection/back?

Top Bottom