***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS ST CLOUD STATE ELITE 8, WINNER TO FROZEN FOUR IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Saw BTN show and they couldn’t even bring themselves to have a freelancer local person to cover the game. An hour show almost exclusively focused on women’s basketball and maybe more air time to lacrosse. Bad form for a completely dominant hockey conference.

Good hockey game. Speed of both teams was very impressive. Gophs earned the win.

No Kurth tonight
Schmidt scratched
Just catching up on the thread and might have missed it. Where was Kurth? Injury? I like the way he has been playing.

WOW WOW WOW, the storylines write themselves. Our Beloved Coach Motzko and the Gophers a mere 60 minutes from the Frozen Four, but what stands in our way is Motzko's former team and one of our biggest rivals, St. Cloud.

Gophers sure poured it on in a delicious third period last night and let's hope the good times continue early and often Saturday in Fargo. Let's get the early lead and let the crowd do its thing. Let's get back to the Frozen Four and let's show our PRIDE ON ICE!!!!!!!!!!

GET 'ER DONE MOTZKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Impressive win!

Too bad PSU couldn’t finish off Michigan. Gophers vs. Michigan would be a huge final, though, if it comes to be.

Hope this ride continues at least one more day.

Too bad PSU couldn’t finish off Michigan. Gophers vs. Michigan would be a huge final, though, if it comes to be.

Hope this ride continues at least one more day.
I'm greedy! I want it all. Win it for the U of M, for the state and for the Motzko family!

Top Bottom