***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. South Dakota (GAME THREAD)

Oh, I'm sorry, is my negativity affecting recruiting. Good... cause the guys we've gotten up til now suck!

Nice job burning 40 seconds with that 3 yard pass.

And then following it up with another one.

And burning a timeout.

Brilliant offense and coaching.

gotta feeling this board is going to be ugly tonight if they can't pull this one out

This eventual loss is solely on the shoulders of the coaching staff. This team was not prepared to play a game today. If brew is brought back next year after this performance Maturi is dumber than I thought.

Maturi inaction is currently running the mens hockey program into the ground and it has the potential to drop the football team back to the dark ages of the not so distant past.

Brewster is clearly in over his head as a head coach.

Hopefully this loss is the beginning of the end of the Brewster era at the U of M.

These loses to FCS teams are not because of lack of talent its because of a lack of effort and not being prepared. That is the main job of a coach.

well at least starting next year during our break out year we get

Michigan
Nebraska
Iowa
Wisconsin

each and every year

Hey, I'm going to go outside right now and poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick. Can't be any worse than this "game day" experience.

Oh, merciful God, who is not a Gopher Fan, please let us win this game so that we can avoid the abject humiliation of having lost to a prarie school. Amen.

What are the procedures to forfeit a game? I really don't want USC & Minnesota to actually meet on the field...

Had a colonoscopy last week. Was far more pleasant than this game.

Just another horrible defensive call. You have to play press coverage there. You can't play off and give them a wide open completion. If the CB is beat deep, so be it. But that is just too easy.

Where are the Cosgrove defenders now? Dude sucks.

On an unrelated note, UGA just lost to SC and Atlanta and the surrounding counties will be burning this evening. No matter, I'm gonna be so hammered, I won't even notice.

Also, looks like GT is going to lose to KU, who lost to ND last week.

Ah, the Gods of football are cruel and fickle.

Top Bottom