***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS QUINNIPIAC NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHP IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

OK, now put the foot on the gas.

I don’t understand sitting back for the entire period like that. Not with the firepower we have.

Coach Motzko going conservative most that period works if the other team doesn't score because you're not going to score either.

It was only a matter of time when you play that poorly for that long. Don’t have a good feeling at all.

Not feeling good about this. They clearly need to step on it now or we are going to lose. Last Penalty really hurt us. Had no business grabbing the guy in the first place.

It was only a matter of time when you play that poorly for that long. Don’t have a good feeling at all.
sometimes a break is just what you need. Certainly playing like they did the third period is not a recipe for success.

Awful effort. Quin wins this I'm afraid. We look shell shocked.

1681007461803.png

Game stats after regulation. Shots and shots on goal lopsided massively after the 3rd period. Not good.

Seeing that replay on the penalty, I still don’t see how that is a penalty on the Gophers, much say ONLY a penalty on the Gophers. Even if there is a penalty on the Gophers, how could there not also be one on QU, which clearly cheated in holding the stick and a totaltakedown of our player. Even in a delayed penalty situation, you can’t do that! That was a game changing call. Refs matter.

Top Bottom