****OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OKLAHOMA ST. IN-GAME THREAD

OSU is not a good basketball team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morris is so bad. What's the point in giving him minutes?

Looks like Pitnio has turned the team over to the freshman. I like it! The hustle and grit makes up for the freshman mistakes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So Buggs can't see the floor, but Morris can play the whole first half and give one of the worst performances I've seen. OK.

Morris is SO predictable. Bad shot, bad drive or bad pass...

We have to be one of the worst shooting teams in the country. Has me dreaming of Ryan Wolf...

Gilbert! Best shooting team in the country!

Bad offense down the stretch. Also gotta love the foul called when he the player wasn't touched.

We really needed that.

Nice to do that once in awhile. Lord knows it's happen to us enough.

Glad Dorsey will be in the second half to pressure Evans

Sucks to see us miss so many opportunities to extend the lead to double digits, but that buzzer beater from Gilbert at the end was nice. Start playing good again! I saw improvement in the first half.

The good is the young guys are doing well. Bad is the seniors are 2 for 11 with just 6 points.

They are playing better D but can Morris even shoot 30% - 1 for 8 again and missing fts like crazy (team) Konate is the worst defender but i like Murphy, Mason , McBreyer (at times) We have to be the worst shooting team around
Could be up by 10 or so... At least they are playing with more passion tonight...

how many air balls do we have???

First game I've been able to watch. What's been the biggest difference tonight? Our play or the opponent?

Morris 4 of last 25 per some guy on Twitter. Spanning 2.5 games.

Edit: all shots unassisted.

First game I've been able to watch. What's been the biggest difference tonight? Our play or the opponent?

Biggest difference in what? This is pretty much how the year has looked - mixed bag.

Remember FT's don't count and yes Morris is terrible-but there's growth with Murray - Dupree - Mason - and what the hell even Gilbert. Have teams figured out how to stop Joey? He seems a bit lost as well.

The most disconcerting thing about all of this is the fact that there seems to be many GH'ers who really understand/know the Gophers program, recruits, different coaches and players from all around the country, which teams are good/bad, etc, yet are unable or unwilling to notice how poorly this team is coached. Some of you guys probably played at a high level; why can't you see how many fundamentally detrimental things Pitino allows or even implements. My high school Coach could sincerely and honestly have the Gophers so much better. It's embarrassing. It's sad and a real black mark against our athletic dept. And yes, I know how young we are. That has nothing to do with it.

Honest to God, if Morris doesn't have reduced minutes this half, I might be on board the fire Pitino train.

I think Travis Ford is dipping during the game and when the camera was on him, he spit into a cup. I know this has nothing to do with the game or thread, but I think it's against NCAA rules. Can we bust him for that?

The most disconcerting thing about all of this is the fact that there seems to be many GH'ers who really understand/know the Gophers program, recruits, different coaches and players from all around the country, which teams are good/bad, etc, yet are unable or unwilling to notice how poorly this team is coached. Some of you guys probably played at a high level; why can't you see how many fundamentally detrimental things Pitino allows or even implements. My high school Coach could sincerely and honestly have the Gophers so much better. It's embarrassing. It's sad and a real black mark against our athletic dept. And yes, I know how young we are. That has nothing to do with it.
Yes, absolutely - I agree that the lack of comprehension of GH'ers should be our very top concern. Please feel free to take this responsibility on.

Biggest difference in what? This is pretty much how the year has looked - mixed bag.

Hence why I stated this is the first time I've been able to watch them.

Top Bottom