***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

They start off decent - but the defense has been on the field a long time. They look like their exhausted trying to chase Pryor and Herron around.

In a sign of how much stock ESPN/ABC is putting on our game, on the ESPN GamePlan channel they ran the entire 'half-time' show with last week's tape. Whoo hoo, let's see some highlights of Nebraska-OSU. I want my $24 back.

I was watching it on the link provided until mid 2nd qtr when link stopped working. I must say perfect timing because this game seems to be another nightmare.

Why are they still running on 1st and 2nd down??? Do they know they're down by 28 in the fourth qtr?? Air it out!! What do they have to lose?

Who had the bright idea to invite tOSU marching band? Their pregame and halftime shows were fine but they were playing over the Minnesota band regularly. And since they have no woodwinds and all brass they were louder as well.

They might want to end the game before someone (a Gopher) gets hurt. Totally embarassing.

I didn't think it was possible, but this team is worse than the 2007 team.

They just changed over the game to Oregon-USC for me.

Well guys look on the bright side...they have an opportunity to have scored last tonight.

You want him to get hurt?

I think he's more likely to get hurt at WR at this point. He might catch a nasty hit on a slant route across the middle...especially the way MN receivers have to basically go get the ball the way Weber throws them...

I think he's more likely to get hurt at WR at this point. He might catch a nasty hit on a slant route across the middle...especially the way MN receivers have to basically go get the ball the way Weber throws them...

Weber was getting hit harder than any WR by far.

After going through 2007 it can't get much worse, right? Would *LOVE* to see the upset of the year, but it is what it is...

Minnesota 17, Ohio State 52 :(

I was 1 Garbage Time TD from being spot on...where's that Ron Johnson jackass now?

Top Bottom