***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OHIO STATE BTT ROUND 2 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Hate to say it but w/out robbins I think they will get destroyed. Even with robbins they lose because if he played i think he will be rusty or even still a little hurt.

Gophers are like Rambo, they ignore weather, they ignore pain, they ignore -11 line. If Robbins plays Gophers blow them out, if not we get a close win.
You left out “they ignore shot selection, they ignore game planning and they ignore games they don’t feel like playing.”

I think we pull this one out, now that we are used to the tight rims.

Has anything been officially announced on whether Robbins will play today?

Here's what I hope for today:

1) That Pitino fully realizes that he is no longer fighting for his job; that ship has sailed.

2) That Pitino realizes that he's been given 8 years of opportunities here and the least he can do on his way out is give some of his players (like Mitchell and Freeman) some more minutes in what is likely their last game of the season.

3) Don't play it safe. Gamble a little. Your teams can't look any worse than they have at countless times in your 8 year career.

Great movie.

Ed O'Neil, as always, was the man it that movie
that "one time" conversation during the movie is still awesome! As a 30 some year old i still watch that movie when its one haha

put a fork in um baby....they're done!!!

Pitino needs to channel his Dad's energy today and get the W !

Spencer commented that the rims were very tight and likely part of reason both teams shit so poorly. Wonder if they have been adjusted.

Here's what I hope for today:

1) That Pitino fully realizes that he is no longer fighting for his job; that ship has sailed.

2) That Pitino realizes that he's been given 8 years of opportunities here and the least he can do on his way out is give some of his players (like Mitchell and Freeman) some more minutes in what is likely their last game of the season.

3) Don't play it safe. Gamble a little. Your teams can't look any worse than they have at countless times in your 8 year career.
Shock the world:

Play Mitchell
Play Freeman more
Give Ihnen a slightly longer leash and play him at center if Robbins is out
Try 5 minutes of zone defense
Have someone go down and post up low
Move the ball quickly on offense
Don't call time out after a MADE basket within 1 minute of a TV timeout

Spencer commented that the rims were very tight and likely part of reason both teams shit so poorly. Wonder if they have been adjusted.

If you ask Michigan State, they likely would say no. They got totally rocked by Maryland in the second half. Even the HOFer Izzo didn't have a solution for Maryland's D

Tough decision to make...either watch Gopher BB right now or Raquel Welch in a wet suit in the movie "Fantastic Voyage" on FXM Retro.

Tough decision to make...either watch Gopher BB right now or Raquel Welch in a wet suit in the movie "Fantastic Voyage".
Frequent use of the "Previous" button on your remote is the only possible answer.

Curry tipped that ball back for anyone to grab. Unfortunately we were in the Pitino shoot and retreat gameplan.

Washington driving inside appeared to get slightly more resistance than he would when doing a drill dribbling through cones.

Game stream isn't working but we've already chucked and clanked 3 3's in like 2 minutes?

Spencer commented that the rims were very tight and likely part of reason both teams shot so poorly. Wonder if they have been adjusted.
Pat McAfee Show thought it was due to the crappy optics there in LucasOil Stadium

Top Bottom