***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NORTHWESTERN BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Despite a disappointing Big Ten season, we now control our own destiny. 5 wins in 5 days and we're in. Follow that up with 6 wins in three weeks in the Tournament and we're cutting down the nets.

But to get the 11 straight wins, we have to get the first one and that starts today.

A loss and we say goodbye to the seniors, likely Oturu and possibly Pitino.

Let's ride this as long as we can.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this setup. Beat Northwestern and beat Iowa. Then see what happens. Crush Northwestern and get some rest for the Big 2.

&*TY**%^*^* the Gophers are playing in Indy tonite...and i am working till 10pm. Wow, good planning on my part, since in live 10 minutes from Bankers Life, and have free (work) parking right next door. Well Good luck tonite Minny i will be watching on the computer at work.

Play smart. Score early, score often. Ratch up the defense. Play from start to finish like you want it. Don’t leave anything on the floor. One at a time will do it. Go Gophers!

Don't worry, our player's mothers could beat NW and Nebraska this year.

I don't want this ride to end.

this season is kinda like the time my wife flipped our explorer. Fine most of the ride, scary at times, and we walked away only bruised a bit

hoping the gophers make the front ends of one and ones

Brick laying early and Demir starting again which makes no sense to me.

The rims are way too tight. Just watch how much the ball is bouncing. Not normal

So far pretty much what I expected: a dreadful game featuring two bad teams.

Wish I had the stats. Do we travel more than most other teams? Sure seems like it.

Rotation so far looks like Pitino is banking on making a deep run.

Not even remotley worried right now. Love our chances. 2nd half adjustments.

ok dimwit

I won't apologize. I am tired of this season. Tired of the whole team besides Oturu. Honestly, couldn't be a more pathetic start to this half shooting 28% turning the ball over. Same old Gophers. Gabe is like 1-8, lol.

Top Bottom