***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
Emotional game tonight. The Gophers have to deal with losing a senior captain just a day prior, coming off a near upset at #4 Iowa, yet still winless in the conference. Lots of fans and players will be looking ahead to the likely much-talked about battle with Rutgers, but we can still ruin the national narrative and disrupt the entire winless theme! The Diamond will be buried in the rough tonight so that doesn't hurt. Let the freshmen and sophomores run wild and who knows what can happen.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Nebraska, Maryland and Rutgers and even Penn State it still feels like a non conference game when these teams come to town

Will watch from home today because I thought I would be busy but it turns out I won't be.

I'm watching from work. At least I'll be getting paid to watch the game.

Emotional game tonight. The Gophers have to deal with losing a senior captain just a day prior, coming off a near upset at #4 Iowa, yet still winless in the conference. Lots of fans and players will be looking ahead to the likely much-talked about battle with Rutgers, but we can still ruin the national narrative and disrupt the entire winless theme! The Diamond will be buried in the rough tonight so that doesn't hurt. Let the freshmen and sophomores run wild and who knows what can happen.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan, we've heard so much about Pitino's winless big ten record this year. Can you comment on how the '0' in the win column this late in the season has affected your ability to deliver spirited introductory speeches for the in-game thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful call, then given continuation...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys look relaxed tonight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom