******Official Minnesota vs. Illinois in-game thread: 11AM CT, ESPNU*********

Can't take a sack and you can't be careless with the ball trying to beat 3 guys on a play designed to give u punting room.

Yep, Cobb fumbling is all on Leidner.

We're not doing a "safe" running play where the RB has to go 15 yards for a 1st down if Leidner doesn't lose 7 yards taking an unnecessary sack.

Time for a herb speech ... You lose this game, you take it to your graves

That is the one thing that could really hurt his chances in the NFL. He does fumble at times where you'd think there should be no chance of a fumble. I get those where the defender puts his helmet on the ball, but that was ridiculous.

Liedner had all day, and could have run out of the pocket... but nope, let's stand there for 5 seconds and wait for the defenders to come sack you.

Shame on you also Cobb. Holding the ball with one hand only when they're coming for you?

Now we have to score, so the pressure is on.

We're not doing a "safe" running play where the RB has to go 15 yards for a 1st down if Leidner doesn't lose 7 yards taking an unnecessary sack.

Get over yourself. The play action downfield has been working all half. It didn't that play so we handed it off and decided to punt. Cobb f*cked up.

That still doesn't make it anyone's fault by Cobb's.

Cobb is the number one most competitive player on the team. He won't let us lose now. I'm convinced.

Why is Leidner throwing 20 yards when he only needs 4? I'm tired of Liedner.

Relax, we aren't a real contender anyways. We are a few years away. All this top 25 talk was just talk. Too often ppl get too down or too high, we are building

Time for the defense to bail us out

That is the one thing that could really hurt his chances in the NFL. He does fumble at times where you'd think there should be no chance of a fumble. I get those where the defender puts his helmet on the ball, but that was ridiculous.

He does extend the ball quite a bit.

Relax, we aren't a real contender anyways. We are a few years away. All this top 25 talk was just talk. Too often ppl get too down or too high, we are building

You aren't gonna improve recruiting by losing to Illinois. This is a step back if the score holds.

Why is Leidner throwing 20 yards when he only needs 4? I'm tired of Liedner.
I'm tired of you. Leidner brought us back into this game. Without some of the plays he made, we're down multiple scores.

I'm tired of you. Leidner brought us back into this game. Without some of the plays he made, we're down multiple scores.

uh, by that argument, without some of the plays he didn't make, we're up 3 or 4 scores. He's made a few plays, and blown many more than he's made, including taking that sack when he had all day to tuck and run or chuck it away.

If he leads the team down to victory here, you compliment on a tough game and move on. If he doesn't, the loss is mainly on his back; and you also move on.

Top Bottom