******Official Minnesota vs. Illinois in-game thread: 11AM CT, ESPNU*********

We really need to step on the gas here and let that "here we go again" feeling start to set in for the Illini

That throw was on a rope. Hopefully that gets Mitch going.

Undisciplined

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

have we had an insane amount of personal foul calls go against us this year?

Have to admit... I'm multi-tasking a mess of different things right now and was about to close down my game stream after the Leidner pick. I caught 'that was a lateral' (my stream is a minute or two behind) while browsing the board one last time and got interested enough to keep it on. Hallelujah, we've got a game!

Is it me or is Illinois getting away with a fair amount of holding on running plays?

Gotta hold them to a field goal

Is it me or is Illinois getting away with a fair amount of holding on running plays?

On the O'Toole running TD in the first half, one of their receivers grabbed the back of the Wells' jersey and then tackled him.

There were at least three obvious holds on their short TD run. There were a few obvious ones on that last play with the hands to the face. Cest la vie. They aren't calling holding today.

Hopefully the coordinators can make some adjustments both offensively and defensively. We are getting pushed around. Need another big play on D!! Illinois is a terrible team. Gotta find a way to win.

Unbelievable. We really need to spy the QB on 3rd and long.

Man, Wells just doesn't know how to make a tackle.... Ever.

I like their true freshman receiver. Wes Welker mold.

Good god. Another long third down conversion.

It's a combination of scheme and talent, but our D-line has to be the worst in the Big Ten.

Our D-line is non existent. He had all day to throw on the 3rd down conversion to get them down to the 3.

D-line is absolutely brutal; O-line is just brutal.

Oh, am I allowed to be upset about that? Don't want to offend the thought police.

Top Bottom