***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Illinois (GAME THREAD)

That was a nice gutty win to come from behind late. Kudos to Horton on his first coaching win and to his players.

Were the Illinois fans yelling "Booooooooooooooooooooo!" or "Zooooooooooooooooooooook?"

I don't think I've ever been happier to see a win. I'm frankly surprised with myself here.

Today is my B-day and I want to thank the MN Golden Gophers for a wonderful b-day present. This win today really makes this day special for me. Thank you guys. You deserve this win.

Today is my B-day and I want to thank the MN Golden Gophers for a wonderful b-day present. This win today really makes this day special for me. Thank you guys. You deserve this win.

Dude, Happy B-Day. Remember...the Pigs lost as well!

Great job, boys! Couldn't be happier for Adam and Coach Horton right now!!!

I don't think I've ever been happier to see a win. I'm frankly surprised with myself here.

It's one of the most enjoyable wins that I can remember. Great time to be a Gopher fan, an epic win, and a new era starts in a few weeks.

Dude, Happy B-Day. Remember...the Pigs lost as well!

Thanks man. With all the great things happening today in college fb this will not be a b-day I soon forget. If only Wis. would have lost then this day would have been perfect, but it is pretty darn close.

Haven't been this happy since Ohio State, Michigan, Wisky, Iowa, Nebraska, and Notre Dame all lost on the same day.

Still can't quite shake the feeling that the refs just might break into the broadcast and say "after further review..."

Thanks man. With all the great things happening today in college fb this will not be a b-day I soon forget. If only Wis. would have lost then this day would have been perfect, but it is pretty darn close.

Yeah. My day is far from perfect. With the way Sconnie beat Indiana, it'll just give their tarded fans more ammo. Happy about a Gophers win and an Iowa loss.. but Sconnie losing is the hat trick....

Yeah. My day is far from perfect. With the way Sconnie beat Indiana, it'll just give their tarded fans more ammo. Happy about a Gophers win and an Iowa loss.. but Sconnie losing is the hat trick....

I don't know, when you put up 80+ points on a team, it can have the effect of people respecting you less rather than more. Each year there are teams who could put up 100+ if they really wanted to.

Top Bottom