***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS BOWLING GREEN QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Why did the ref scoot our guy over when BG shifted?
The announcers said that BG was in a "punting formation" and it would be a penalty if he had stayed head-up on the center. The announcers made it sound like it was a purposeful strategy by BG to draw a penalty. I say "thank you, ref!"

The announcers said that BG was in a "punting formation" and it would be a penalty if he had stayed head-up on the center. The announcers made it sound like it was a purposeful strategy by BG to draw a penalty. I say "thank you, ref!"
Maybe that's a normal thing to do when a team shifts like that??? Giving the benefit to a nosetackle that maybe can't tell the other team has switched to a punt formation?

Maybe that's a normal thing to do when a team shifts like that??? Giving the benefit to a nosetackle that maybe can't tell the other team has switched to a punt formation?
I agree. And its a cheap assed way to try and draw a penalty on an opponent. But the ref surely did us a favor.

Except without makeup, enhancement surgeries, and voice tracks, Taylor Swift is a 6 and Ms. Miller is a real 9. I saw here in person at the game, tall, good looking, sort of like a young Sharon Stone as someone noted elsewhere.

She was wearing plenty of makeup.

I’ll go all night. In regards to female performers I prefer to those mentioned.

Bibi wrote “Bitch Better Have My Money”, popularized by Rhianna, but Rhianna heard her practicing it and asked her if she could have it. Who says no to Rhianna, so she gave it to her.

Last edited:

Top Bottom