***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS BOWLING GREEN QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

How does Brian Callahan still have a job? Absolutely the worst offensive line in Gopher history.

I love that even the announcers are making fun of us. Terrific

How many yards can BG get in 29 seconds?

This is a very even game. We look more like a MAC team than they look like a Big Ten team. I sure hope one of those transfers can play QB because we sure need him!!

You cannot have burned all your timeouts with 9 mins. left in the 2nd qtr. That should never happen.
we do this all the time. Not surprised. It just is what it is with Fleck.

What did you expect? Defense being held together by duct tape holding up ok. Making the most out of a QB starting his first game.
What did you expect? Defense being held together by duct tape holding up ok. Making the most out of a QB starting his first game.
Or you could do what Kramer does well and bootleg him to guys running levels in the flat or run some crossers. He has touch on short and intermediate throws but they’re hell bent on them being thrown 2 yards down the field, throwing bombs, or being RUTM.

I don’t care who you bring in at QB, it could be Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers, you’re going to suck on offense with this coordinator.
It’s deja vu all over again. There’s no chance he makes it past the end of next season.

You thought this season was bad? Wait till next season. Fleck has one more chance to get it right and if he doesn’t his words will become reality as he will get fired.

You could literally have DT at QB 8 of every 10 plays this game and win by double digits (if Fleck would let him hand off too). There’s no way BG could stop it.

How does Brian Callahan still have a job? Absolutely the worst offensive line in Gopher history.
I think we have one legit big 10 player starting 69. I think we have a bunch of young kids not yet playing that could be very very good but this OL that we run out right now is quite subpar. Carrol is soft as shit, Boe is not very good, and Lewis seems to be inconsistent.

For all complaining about the lack of imagination and downfield pass attempts, every time the line is expected to give Kramer more than 3 seconds he's getting hit.

Let's setup a screen.
I also would love if we could get Howell from BG in the portal. Dude looks good.

If they stack the LOS and blitz it makes very easy reads for Kramer and he can kill them on quick passes to the outside.

Edit: assuming the coaches allow him to throw

I'm still waiting for those easy reads.

Top Bottom