***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS BOWLING GREEN QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wish I didn’t feel like I have to hold my breathe every time Redding catches the ball. I was hoping to see a new return option for the bowl game.

The play calling is maddening. The sum bitch just is never gonna change his best.

The worst thing that ever happened to PJ as a coach was that he coached Mo.

Mo, for some reason that defies logic, seemed to run just as hard on carry 33 as he did on carry 1. Granted, his body and NFL career took a hit from it, but it was an almost super human thing Mo could do at his size.

Lets assume no one else can do that. Mix in your other backs.

So far this game has bad vibes and has me a bit worried about next year. I know we have some good players coming in. I hope we can take control of this game.

There is a reason Kramer never started. Going to have to live with running, wildcat, and swing passes, nothing vertical

How did the ref miss that???

PJ reverting to his over-cautious mode. Won't win with that. he really needs an independent-minded OC.

It looked like PJ was swearing on the sideline after the play, so not sure if he was pissed at himself, the execution or the play call.

What's taking so long with this review? Pretty open and closed.

This review should not be taking this long. Dude stepped out. End of story.

The penalty on the illegal touching wasn't assessed in the Vikings game yesterday. I thought the rules are the same.

The penalty on the illegal touching wasn't assessed in the Vikings game yesterday. I thought the rules are the same.
It didn't seem like a penalty here. Just like an incomplete pass.

Nubin has ZERO carries. Why?
This is my biggest gripe with PJ. You’re on a season where you’ve had to play your 5th string running back, you’re in a meaningless game and Taylor is the future of the program. Along with that, Nubin stepped up when he was needed and he deserves carries here too. Just insane that he refuses to change this after we burn through running backs every single year.

Top Bottom