***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS BOWLING GREEN QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

don’t know if we have the personnel at this point, but probably can’t play heavy linebackers on obvious passing downs. They aren’t going to run over us

Just saw that '04 Bowl game against Bama, that's the color scheme we should've gone with. Maroon helmet with gold "M", maroon top and gold pants. Classic gophers.

I miss the gold pants with the maroon jerseys.

5/5 for 19 yards and a TD through one for Kramer. Racking up the yards

I'm sure I've missed a number of guys and I know a lot of guys get offseason surgeries before the bowl game, but there are a number of guys who I expected to contribute next year that aren't playing.

Some fun stuff here with Taylor back and Geers finally getting a chance to play and the young DB’s running around. It would be nice to see Lindenberg make a game changing player or two. Kramer looks rock-solid so far.

As I said earlier, BG will load the box and blitz almost every play (and they are doing that). Kramer beat them once with an outlet pass to Taylor, but there should be opportunities for something longer if Kramer is able to keep calm and be accurate.

In prior bowl games, we’ve had some talented redshirts play and show us the future. Do we have anyone playing today like this we can keep an eye on?

Running into a 9-man box doesn't work very often... Gophs did this repeatedly vs Bowling Green in 2021.

Top Bottom