***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS BOWLING GREEN QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If I was Bowling Green, I'd stack the LOS, blitz almost every play, and make Kramer beat them in the air until the Gophs prove he can complete some passes. In other words, a repeat of 2021.

If I was Bowling Green, I'd stack the LOS, blitz almost every play, and make Kramer beat them in the air until the Gophs prove he can complete some passes. In other words, a repeat of 2021.

If they stack the LOS and blitz it makes very easy reads for Kramer and he can kill them on quick passes to the outside.

Edit: assuming the coaches allow him to throw

I'm liking the over on 44 points today. Not expecting much defense on the Gopher side of the ball (I hope I'm wrong).

I think that Fleck and the team are motivated to win this game. Should be enough reason to go with the Gophers here.

I'm enjoying this BTN replay of last year's Pinstripe. Those were the days!

Young guys playing for next year. Hoping for a Coleman Bryson situation like last year where an unknown makes some big plays.

Did AK make a mistake not sticking around for this game?

Pat McAfee just did a fun bit about the game. A solid matchup between the 102nd and 122nd offenses (out of 131). Starting QB Kramer has thrown for a career total of 14 passes. Should be a great one.

Top Bottom