***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS BOSTON FROZEN FOUR IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Another power play on bu. But if they can't score, who cares.

That was a bogus call, but with these guys hitting the posts and missing the net, BU is still in it... this is amazing.

They should have 6 goals...

That was a bogus call, but with these guys hitting the posts and missing the net, BU is still in it... this is amazing.

They should have 6 goals...
Agreed. Should be at least a 4 goal lead.

Starting 3rd periog 5 on 3 for 1 minute...SHOOT THE PUCK!!!!!!!!

At least Phil is 1 under and 3 strokes ahead of Tiger.

OK, was super confidant after the first period, not so much now.

TOO many missed chances and in Hockey, those come back to haunt you. It's been ridiculous how they have missed nets, hit posts and Close looks just OK.

I'm officially nervous now for the 3rd period!!

This is actually wild. Forgetting all our missed point blank chances via save or missed goals.

We have hit the post 3 times. Hit the crossbar another. Had 4 reviews(not all bad calls) where every single review went against us.

Really cant make it up.

Fucking bullshit! That's a goal. These refs are on the take!
How? They are giving us every opportunity to get those goals back. Yes, it is gonna be harder on the power play but we just gotta convert and we are not right now.

These guys need to be finishers, and they've tried to be too cute... need a hard fought goal out in front of the net!

If feel like that last overturned one was probably in and should have been a goal. Pretty sure if I were a BU fan I'd be saying none of the angles showed it conclusively.

Looking at the rule book, the puck has to completely cross the line. There is no evidence of that on camera. The puck goes partly over the line before it becomes unclear. The overhead camera is blocked by the goaltender glove. I think it partly went over the line and then kept going except it's not on camera.

1680821647880.png

Don't joke about that. There are so many victim complexes running around this board that, if we lose, some folks will spend the off-season convinced we were shooting at the wrong-sized net.
Russia did it, because there were too many Minnesota players on the 1980 Olympic team and Putin still holds a grudge.

If a goalie covers a puck but slides his glove into the goal how is that not puck in goal.

It’s not like three card monty?

Have got to bury chances. That is the difference right now. And agree that was a goal. Assume it is in the middle of the mit. Clearly across.

If we don't capitalize on the 5 on 3 to start, that would be not good. Have to get one, preferably two.

Tie game heading into the third, usually mean tough and grueling third period not to mention possible overtime(s). Whoever gets past this is gonna be completely drained physically and mentally, which means a blowout in the championship game.

We score 3 in the 3rd. I’m happy the refs are calling these penalties and not the “let them play” stuff.

I have complete faith we will win this.

How many cardiac arrests occur due to Hockey games? I wouldn’t want to check my blood pressure right now.

We score 3 in the 3rd. I’m happy the refs are calling these penalties and not the “let them play” stuff.

I have complete faith we will win this.

How many cardiac arrests occur due to Hockey games? I wouldn’t want to check my blood pressure right now.
Mine will be tonight.

Top Bottom