*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-SYRACUSE IN-GAME THREAD ***

To hell with next year. Let's get it now!

I'm being realistic. There were some plays the defense seemed to be asleep on. But wow, the whole defensive line may get some scouts checking them out soon!

Nice to see some bounces go our way, nice D, nice game...Go Gophers.

Defense was great all night, Offense was lacking in the 2nd half...HAVE to do more with those turnovers they were given. It's really great to see the defense play like this against the pass.

It's a bit frustrating seeing the struggles of the B1G and having the opinion the Gophers just aren't good enough to take full advantage of them. It's an improved team over last season, but not enough to think they could make a run at the Legends division.

Just got home from TCF - What a fun game....That place was rocking tonight! WOW!

Just got home from TCF - What a fun game....That place was rocking tonight! WOW!

I just walked in the door myself. I can't remember the last time I lost my voice at a Gopher game. It was great to see the student section (as well as the rest of the stadium) full! Let's keep going and keep it full!

This game was the most fun I have had at a gopher game in years. The team needs to build off it's 4-0 non-conf schedule. Win at Iowa and come back for a huge party on homecoming! Where both teams could potentially be 5-0 with the winner earning a place in the top 25?

Could the BTN possibly slot that as its primetime game or do they not have flex scheduling?

Top Bottom