***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Last time we played the Badgers it was a blast and a route. Since that time the two teams have gone in different directions. The Badgers are rounding out another season and the Gophers are blowing big leads.

But we’ve got a shot if we can hit 3s and limit turnovers.

GET ‘ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!

Sweep the badgers, boy that would feel good! We’re a better team and it’s time for things to go the gophers way!

This would be an awesome way to end the season and go into the Big 10 tournament with confidence that is badly needed in my opinion.

Marus Carr gets that triple double today by finding Oturo for 5 assists in the last 3 minutes of the game as we pull away for a 12 point win

I sweep would be great! That is one thing we all can agree on.

Gophers have nothing to lose. Hopefully they come out loose and hit the open looks Wisconsin will give them.

Looks like there might be a switch for last place. Nebraska likely loses to NW in overtime because they shot 8-30 from the free throw line.

Whats more incredible

How bad Demir is

or

Pitino continuing to play him major minutes

I would hope Pitino wants Demir to be an assistant coach at his next job. :unsure:

And there's the Lil' Ricky run early! Demir is the softest PF I've ever seen. WI came out flat and we should be up a dozen, but....

Demir is hard to watch and has not earned his minutes based on his play.

I get the sarcasm but strong and Demir should never be used in the same sentence.

Stupid TO gives up easy 2. But overall weathered play while Carr got an actual breather(Oturu for a moment too)

Top Bottom