***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Duck Boat Riot.

Davison is dirty.

Nothing would be more amazing (and shocking) than a win at wisconsin.

Nearly everything would need to go right. But why not us? Why not Sunday?

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisconsin is overrated. They have one good player, and its not Brad.

Duck Boat Riot.

Davison is dirty.

Nothing would be more amazing (and shocking) than a win at wisconsin.

Nearly everything would need to go right. But why not us? Why not Sunday?

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not??

TT is one Gopher Davison may not want to mess with. I've noticed TT can play with a chip even though he isn't very strong.

Which gopher player will be injured by Davison today? I’m guessing Stephens.

Reporting live from enemy territory, the Kohl Center is nice but doesn’t have the charm the Barn has. Would love to come home with a win so let’s get it done! Ski U Mah and Go Gophers!
The Kohl Center is a shell of what it used to be. The student section is dead, even in big games.

Which gopher player will be injured by Davison today? I’m guessing Stephens.

Curry has been around longer....so he'll probably try to end his playing for good. A feather in the cap of a dirty career.

Get the win and avoid Jerkwad Davison injuring Loewe or anyone else.

Daniels basketball IQ is atrocious. No reason he needs to be doing anything with the ball outside of 3-5 feet from the hoop. Curry being back coupled with Thompson's emergence hopefully means less Daniels floor time which is a big plus at this point.

He should never dribble.
Daniels basketball IQ is atrocious. No reason he needs to be doing anything with the ball outside of 3-5 feet from the hoop. Curry being back coupled with Thompson's emergence hopefully means less Daniels floor time which is a big plus at this point.
Miles Tarver rules should apply. If you ever dribble or shoot anything that's not point blank range, you're benched.

Top Bottom