***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT UCLA AT ROSE BOWL STADIUM IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well Fleck did it! We are finally playing in Pasadena! Granted, not the way we all dreamt. But I’m out here for the game and there are Gopher fans everywhere!!! It’s so fun to see!! We showed out!!

I do worry about a let down game after last week. UCLA will be desperate for a win. If we win, a sweep of Hollywood changes our season outlook.

We need to win the turnover battle and let the 15,000 Gopher fans in attendance get rowdy!!

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Fleck did it! We are finally playing in Pasadena! Granted, not the way we all dreamt. But I’m out here for the game and there are Gopher fans everywhere!!! It’s so fun to see!! We showed out!!

I do worry about a let down game after last week. UCLA will be desperate for a win. If we win, a sweep of Hollywood changes our season outlook.

We need to win the turnover battle and let the 15,000 Gopher fans in attendance get rowdy!!

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy Stanley!

I think this is a very dangerous game. We will need all of you on site men and woman to make if feel like home for our Gophers.

I was at an alumni event at Barney’s Beanery yesterday in Pasadena. Talking to some fellow Gopher faithful, I was told that they are expecting at least 15,000 Gopher fans and as many as 30,000. I can’t wait to see the turnout today. I’m so excited!!
Some of us stuck in the northland would appreciate pictures of the Gopher faithful!

I think this is a very dangerous game. We will need all of you on site men and woman to make if feel like home for our Gophers.
I kind of think the opposite. This is a chance for PJ to show. He’s willing to put a boot on a teams, throat and throttle them. If he does, we will win by 25+.

They say PJ turned down an offer to take the UCLA HC job in the off-season. Good story line

on Gopher Gridiron Ryan Burns said UCLA is really beat up. they're down to their 3rd-string OT at one spot on the OL.

as someone said, this needs to be a foot-on-the-throat game. come out, be really physical, and beat up UCLA - like a boxer who pounds away with body shots until his opponent throws in the towel.

(having said that - I thought the scorecards in the Beterbiev - Bivol fight were wonky. I would have given Bivol the decision.....but I'll take those thoughts to the Boxing thread....)

IMG-0486.jpg

Top Bottom