***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wasn't it the other knee, though?

And the number of carries he got really had nothing to do with getting hurt again, it was a non contact injury when he was making a cut in the open field that would have been the same if it was his first carry.

Entire College Gameday crew picked Purdue, Kirk Herbstreit thinks they'll blow the Gophers out if Sindelar plays well.

Weird lead-in to the Casey O'Brien story -- Rece Davis talking about Sindelar coming off the concussion and then said "Not sure what's going on with Rondale Moore." Implied maybe he has an injury of some sort??

Hoping, like everyone, to see OL play better

Entire College Gameday crew picked Purdue, Kirk Herbstreit thinks they'll blow the Gophers out if Sindelar plays well.

Weird lead-in to the Casey O'Brien story -- Rece Davis talking about Sindelar coming off the concussion and then said "Not sure what's going on with Rondale Moore." Implied maybe he has an injury of some sort??

Have they announced that Sindelar will play? This is Purdue's revenge game. You can bet they have that on their mind.

O feel extremely nervous about a Gopher collapse. Hope everybody stays healthy.

Have they announced that Sindelar will play? This is Purdue's revenge game. You can bet they have that on their mind.

O feel extremely nervous about a Gopher collapse. Hope everybody stays healthy.

Nothing announced, but vibe is he'll play

First legitimate game today.

First three opponents, combined +13 point differential, have a combined zero FBS wins.

You must have missed a memo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd think Purdue is 3-0 and Mn is 0-3 the way ESPN is talking Purdue

Yeah, I like that the knock on Minnesota is "they haven't really played anybody." Who has Purdue played?

Sindelar playing - pressure and he’ll throw it up for grabs

Do the officials decide to strictly enforce the playbook whenever we’re playing?

I believe Mn 1st play from scrimage in all 4 games have been pass plays.

Listening to the pregame announcers it sounded like we were playing OSU. I get it we have earn respect but Purdue is not all world.

The last two play calls leave a lot to be desired. A FG result would be disappointing.

The Seth Green wildcat completely disrupts the flow. No need to get cute.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Seth Green wildcat completely disrupts the flow. No need to get cute.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yep. Those red zone calls were very disappointing.

Had TJ6 and RB13 single coverage on the open side of the field before that timeout.

Wouldn't be gopher game without early TO

Time to break out spann ford, Paulson, or green as receiving threats in the red zone.

Top Bottom