***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

#2 in the nation Purdue is not going to lose. That means an upset win means an immediate contract extension for Johnson, according to the pro-Johnson crowd. A loss means Johnson is fired before they get on the plane home, per the con-Johnson crowd.

It's really unfortunate the Gophers crashed against Iowa, after Garcia was hurt. This place now will be gloom screaming in the night because it's a losing streak.

What a bummer that Iowa game. They were pounding them!

Well... time to watch, could be ugly.

Yeah have a feeling we don't get the main feed until 8 or later the way this NW - Rutgers game is heading

This pisses me off so much. I have a show to do, so I’m only going to see about 10 minutes of the game live.

If I have the fox sports app will they show our game on time even if TV doesn't?

Is the delay maybe because of Caitlin Clark breaking the all-time NCAA scoring record some minutes before? I see it's being hyped a lot on social media and the Big Ten Network sites I'm looking at. Maybe unrelated.

B1G has really dropped the ball scheduling weeknight games. This happens all the time.

Looks like refs are going to keep the Gophers from having a chance right off the bat.

The opening, Gophers shooting 22.2% and 33.3% on 3's. If they made more of those...

2 rebounds versus 8 for Purdue.

Excellent aggressiveness on attempted steals.

Top Bottom