***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

You are winning the game and moving the LOS. You have to go for this. Every time. If you only do it when you're desperate, you'll always lose the game. Chicken shit call.

You are winning the game and moving the LOS. You have to go for this. Every time. If you only do it when you're desperate, you'll always lose the game. Chicken shit call.
Not in your own zone. We lost last week due to that.

On that 3rd and 3, both WRs were still streaking down the field 10 yards beyond the line of scrimmage when they went off screen.

Not in your own zone. We lost last week due to that.
They lost last week because they didn't treat 4 down territory like 4 down territory. Went for long passes on third and long twice and got Morgan sacked.

I watch on YouTube TV and so I think it always runs a bit behind cable, and I legitly was waiting for the damn touchdown! Get optimistic man!
Same and you're right, we are behind on YTTV. Like 17 seconds or something like that. A buddy and I will text during the game as well as Vikings games and he's always ahead of me as he has cable. We counted the seconds once and if I remember correctly it's around 17 seconds behind on YTTV.

On that 3rd and 3, both WRs were still streaking down the field 10 yards beyond the line of scrimmage when they went off screen.
not following?

They lost last week because they didn't treat 4 down territory like 4 down territory. Went for long passes on third and long twice and got Morgan sacked.
I think we watched a different game. The game I saw RUTM was stuffed over and over again.

That zone has been loose so far this game.

Boy that sucked but maybe we'll get a holding.

That's a crap call. I've seen guys accidentally bump officials several times. They never throw a flag.

Wonder if that would have been called if he stopped and picked up the ref?

Top Bottom