***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Defense shouldn't collapse like this with a couple injuries.

Freshman LB getting his first reps in man against their senior speed RB. Oof, Rossi, oof.

Only able to watch periodically. What is happening with the defense?

At least now I have plans this evening reading comments why we should fire Fleck or why we won’t find anyone better

crab sure falls down a

Look how their OC spies a match-up and exploits it.
Yep. Rossi is just going to sit back and let his young guys get smashed. 49 right now is just seeing black color flashes things are moving to fast for him. Not his fault. 45 and 6 need to stay on the field. Pitch and catch without pressure.

This is god awful, we just plain suck, hard.

PJ just loves grinding his favorite RB at the moment out of football..

and now this 'vaunted' defense is non existent. They can't cover, tackle, angle, get off blocks.... This is all indicative of a team that doesn't care and PJ has lost control of them.

Row the Boat, spartans.

I was just looking this morning thinking most are back on d next year. Pretty sure that is not a good thinh

Harrison Jr. may have 400 yards receiving next week.

Last edited:

It will be a miracle if we pull a win off here. What a joke.

Just got home so sorry if already discussed- but I’d the entire defense hurt?

There is no one else, Lindenberg woulda been torched on that too. It’s a wr vs a LB.
That’s the thing. Who draws up the defense to have the MLB carry a WR that deep down the field with no held. That was the same thing that happened vs Illinois. They asked Lindbergh to have to carry Illinois best player 30 yards down the field. That is not a winning matchup.

Top Bottom