***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Kind of a downer season. Just when you get hopes up, blam, victory to defeat at the last few seconds.

Some good news is that QB AK (Athan Kaliakmanis) has looked a little better and should be better next season. Now can someone explain the last-seconds (literally) breakdowns on defense and fix that too?

And now today does anyone trust if Gophers are winning?

Kind of a downer season. Just when you get hopes up, blam, victory to defeat at the last few seconds.

Some good news is that QB AK (Athan Kaliakmanis) has looked a little better and should be better next season. Now can someone explain the last-seconds (literally) breakdowns on defense and fix that too?

And now today does anyone trust if Gophers are winning?
nope-dont.gif

Let's put a full 60 minutes together. No turnovers, few penalties, finish drives with touchdowns, improved pass defense, AK good from start to finish...let's get it done!

Figured enough experts on here so no need to start a thread. My wife wants to get Peacock so that she can watch the end of Suits. From looking at the website, it appears that I can get a plan for $5.99 a month. For the life of me, I cannot figure out if Big 10 network is in the plan based on what I'm pulling up. I'm guessing no. What plan is it for Big 10 network as I have to renew it? Any help would be appreciated.
The automated chat is worthless by the way.

Figured enough experts on here so no need to start a thread. My wife wants to get Peacock so that she can watch the end of Suits. From looking at the website, it appears that I can get a plan for $5.99 a month. For the life of me, I cannot figure out if Big 10 network is in the plan based on what I'm pulling up. I'm guessing no. What plan is it for Big 10 network as I have to renew it? Any help would be appreciated.
The automated chat is worthless by the way.

Peacock has no affiliation to the Big 10 Network. They just have rights to some Big Ten games.

The new Big Ten TV deal is awesome even a meh game with a 2-7 Purdue team is prime slot national NBC

Cooper back at starting LG.

You wonder how much difference it would’ve made to have him healthy to face Newton last week instead of a true freshman.

I like this new BSF, who can catch a football!

Heard of this guy before, on paper

Top Bottom