***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PITTSBURGH BIG TEN/ACC CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
And bring on the Power 5 competition! We're off to a nice and important start, but obviously devoid of Power 5 opponents to date. That changes tonight, and while Pittsburgh hasn't lit the world on fire yet, it will be an important test for our squad.

It feels like we haven't played in a while, so hopefully we aren't carrying any Thanksgiving rust into this game. I'm excited about the emergence of Sutherlin as a consistent aggressive threat, willing to attack the hoop, and I like the glimpses of athleticism we see out of Charlie Daniels.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel good about this, as a team Pitt shoots it under 28% from three, they do have a good post player so will see how Curry and the Charlie Daniels band holds up

The last cupcake before quality competition. I’m looking ahead to Miss St, hopefully the players aren’t.
Some of Pitino's best teams laid an egg in the challenge to inferior ACC opponents. The one that jumps out at me is the 18/19 squad losing handily to an awful BC team.

We need to play well to win, cupcake or not.

Some of Pitino's best teams laid an egg in the challenge to inferior ACC opponents. The one that jumps out at me is the 18/19 squad losing handily to an awful BC team.

We need to play well to win, cupcake or not.
Last year we had to have a furious rally to beat an awful BC team.

Capel in his 4th season with an overall record of 42-52 at Pitt.
3-15 (18-19) in conference
6-14 (19-20)
6-10 (20-21)

Pitt sucks. Need to win.
They do but their best position, post, is our worst. This will be our first time against a dominating inside player. Capel is no fool. They will pound the ball inside like crazy. It will be a good test to see if we can outsmart/outshoot a team with a good big man.

As far as I can tell the game is only carried on ESPNU, not even BT+. Don’t have ESPNU at home so may have to go to a bar. Anybody know any other channels that might carry the game?

As far as I can tell the game is only carried on ESPNU, not even BT+. Don’t have ESPNU at home so may have to go to a bar. Anybody know any other channels that might carry the game?
Right, any way to stream?

create a new gmail account and start a free 2 day trial for YouTube tv, which carries ESPN U

Top Bottom