***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Can we redo the 3rd Quarter?.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We deserve to lose. Not going for a first down our last drive was just stupid.

Sawvel needs to go back to coaching DBs and focus on that.

Claeys can call the D, like Zimmer.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand. We can't get to the QB. Don't let him step up in the pocket or scramble.

This D has fallen apart under Sawvel. I hate to say it. We may be missing Sherels as well.

The INT is the killer. Not running on 3rd down.

Penn State spiked ball out of shotgun with clock running. I believe that's illegal. Would have included 10 second run off.

The good news, we should not be able to give up anymore 35+ yard pass plays in OT...

This D has fallen apart under Sawvel. I hate to say it. We may be missing Sherels as well.

Correct. I'm not a big swavel fan.

I philosophically disagree with TC's scheme too...but at least they seemed to be effective at it last year

The INT is the killer. Not running on 3rd down.

Not having a spy on their QB all game is what has really hurt more than anything. Virtually every big play has been where he has scrambled or was able to step up near the line of scrimmage to deliver the ball.

Penn State spiked ball out of shotgun with clock running. I believe that's illegal. Would have included 10 second run off.

Thought that too. Not sure if it is a college rule too or just NFL

This! More conspiracy theories !!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just play smart. We can run on these guys. We can complete passes IF WE NEED TO. Don't turn it over. Turn them over. Come ON guys

Thought that too. Not sure if it is a college rule too or just NFL

They can. You can't in NFL or High school.
I checked.

Not having a spy on their QB all game is what has really hurt more than anything. Virtually every big play has been where he has scrambled or was able to step up near the line of scrimmage to deliver the ball.

Yes. If we give any QB ten seconds,without pressure, to deliver the ball we are cooked.

man absolutely terrible throw by mitch on 3rd man you cant skip that ball - step into the throw please

Top Bottom