***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OSU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Carr has been sooooooo good since his exhausted PU game

Great, now I can go and watch the recording without getting my blood pressure up. Beating Ohio State twice in the same year. How good does it get.

Nah, we EARNED that win. We were down 9 at half. We played very solid in the second half. And we hit TWO absolutely CLUTCH shots in the final minute. That's a victory we deserved.
I actually agree with you that we earned it. I was referring to being able to get one on the road considering the BIG record for so few wins on the road.

Great win. The Gophers have a path to the NCAA Tournament. Losing that Purdue game really hurt us, but we can still get there.

4 turnovers. That's what won us the game (along with Carr). We didn't shoot exceptionally well, Oturu was so so, we got beat a little bit on the boards, but we valued the ball. Huge, huge win!!

A win against MSU would do wonders. We matchup horribly with them though.

I think they aren't nearly the team on the road as they are at Crisler. Plus, we should have a great crowd. I'll take our chances

This is the first MN team I've watched that is a better 2nd half team than 1st.

Hit a prayer 3 pointer to sneak by a 2-5 team.

Will take it though.
The Buckeyes will finish .500 or better in the Big Ten. They have talent and a good coach, they will put it back together.

The Buckeyes will finish .500 or better in the Big Ten. They have talent and a good coach, they will put it back together.

Exactly. They were also #18 in the NET. That's a VERY quality win on the road.

Top Bottom