***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE, LET'S SHOCK THE WORLD IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

AK throws it 700 mph to someone 3 yards away from him, and then lofts it to a wide open guy 15 yards away. cant make this crap up.

OSU defenders already have their NFL celebrations on point.

Hey AK made the tackle on the INT, maybe they can make a position change and move him to LB because he obviously is not a B10 caliber QB

Man went for dinner at halftime and it does not appear the gophers started the 2nd half very well.

I was hoping they would eject 2/3 of the whole Ohio State defense like they did the Alabama basketball team years ago against the Gophers

Gophers still would get shut out :cry:

Starting to understand why P.J. doesn't trust his Offense enough to take chances with them. AK, sad to say, shouldn't be playing football at this level.

Fleck insistence of only wanting to play a single QB must be killing recruiting of them.

Thought with our negligible first half offensive performance meant that our typical second half collapse wouldn’t be able to happen. Not enough room to the floor. I forget that we could fall into the basement.

I just think PJ feels comfortable because there’s a good percentage of folks even diehard fans on here that buy his bullshit. Coyle Is his Bobo. He’s making 6 million a year and the jokes on us. He doesn’t try to win games like this, his stick about NL I think rings hollow he plays favorites like with 8 kids transfer because they know if they’re behind one of his favorites, they got no shot. I sure would feel a lot better with QB options but why stay with 8 the anointed one. his house of cards has crumbled.

Thought with our negligible first half offensive performance meant that our typical second half collapse wouldn’t be able to happen. Not enough room to the floor. I forget that we could fall into the basement.
I think they're approaching the sub- basement.

and then ak throws it perfectly and Stone Hands drops it.

Top Bottom