***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE, LET'S SHOCK THE WORLD IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Defense has kept the Gophers in the game first half, but offense has only first downs. But we won the TOP!

Is anyone else happy that PJ’s strategy of playing to beat the 27.5 line today is now in ruins?

Let’s see if he dares play a backup QB and give them a chance.

Way to come out in the 2nd half. Good God this team is bad.

They need to make serious improvements to be more than 4 win team next year.

Is anyone else happy that PJ’s strategy of playing to beat the 27.5 line today is now in ruins?

Let’s see if he dares play a backup QB and give them a chance.
That’s what makes it even worse. Play to not get blown out yet it happens anyways. So get blown out and Fleck bad again.

And to think I could have stayed on Peacock and watched "Five Nights at Freddy's." At least that horror movie might have been entertaining - instead of the horror movie I'm watching right now.

How can the announcers keep sounding like anyone should be excited when OSU scores? Laughable how fake excited they get.

good night i ran to the store quick and came back and OSU has 2 more TDS

If after this game AK says that he “is not where he needs to be”, 1. I’m going to puke, 2. I’ll agree and lobby for him to portal out to UMD.

If after this game AK says that he “is not where he needs to be”, 1. I’m going to puke, 2. I’ll agree and lobby for him to portal out to UMD.
you missed the announcers faking excitement. And the Gophers embarrassing themselves.

But PJ will be smug and condescending after beating a terrible Wisconsin team next week saying he did what he was hired to do (beat Iowa and Wisconsin).

Top Bottom