***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE, LET'S SHOCK THE WORLD IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If I were tOSU and had a generational talent at WR and I was playing a team that had shown absolutely nothing on offense I'd probably try to air it out and run up the score at the half, Madden style. If the Gophers get a pick at the 50 yard line who cares?

Why not call TO and make them punt from their own end-zone in the final play. Rush 11. Nothing to lose.
Because the goal appears to be not to win - but hold Ohio State to the fewest points.

Rossi can bounce back from a poor game. Defense has been good after the first OSU drive.

Fleck cannot and will not ever change his offensive strategy of holding down the margin of defeat.
Then Coyle needs to do his job.

I don't remember being nearly this frustrated with PJ in-game in any prior season. I've typically thought he was pretty good in-game. The clock management, the punt/go decisions, the wasting of possessions, the general indecision are just exasperating this year.

What's changed? Is it Harbaugh? Is it a quiet vote of no-confidence in AK?

The analytics don't support most of his choices. He has to know the fans want more aggression. The players usually want more aggression. So what's his aim?

PJ is not even trying to win. We run up the middle on a 3rd and 4 in Ohio State territory, late in the 2nd quarter. He's just trying to waste time and keep the score low. We deserve better from this coaching staff.

If I were tOSU and had a generational talent at WR and I was playing a team that had shown absolutely nothing on offense I'd probably try to air it out and run up the score at the half, Madden style. If the Gophers get a pick at the 50 yard line who cares?
Yep. I expect OSU to air it out. Why not?

OSU is beating themselves with their play calling

PJ should be happy we won the time of possession battle in the first half!

I don't remember being nearly this frustrated with PJ in-game in any prior season. I've typically thought he was pretty good in-game. The clock management, the punt/go decisions, the wasting of possessions, the general indecision are just exasperating this year.

What's changed? Is it Harbaugh? Is it a quiet vote of no-confidence in AK?

The analytics don't support most of his choices. He has to know the fans want more aggression. The players usually want more aggression. So what's his aim?
He’s a puss boy. He is who is is the fact he has as much support as he does is surprising.

how is someone THAT unaware of their surroundings? good lord.

So much for keeping the score close. Embarrassing.

Top Bottom