***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE, LET'S SHOCK THE WORLD IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I just can’t with this play calling man. Wtf are they even doing there? You’re playing like that’s Iowa on the other side and it’s going to be a 13-10 final. It’s freaking OSU. And two drives in a row you run on 3rd and medium and punt from the 40? I’m pretty reasonable but that’s ridiculous. You either came to win or you came to keep it within 28. Pretty clear what PJ chose.

PJ's got a long term contract. He's not getting fired if they lose 100-0.

No rational Gopher fan expects the team to win this game, but he has to know the players and fans expect him to try.

I honestly don't get it. He hasn't always been this conservative.

Way to ruin a damn nice helmet selection.

PJ coaching like he put a Grand in Gophers +27.5 and the under.

Complete rout coming. Best hope is that Day's respect for Fleck will cause him to bring in the second and third stringers in the second half, because this is gonna be a slaughter.
Actual respect or coach speak?
I'm afraid that it really looks like Ohio State is stealing our signals
How else would they know we were running on first down?

PJ repeatedly tells his team to “change your best” yet we don’t see him hold Harbaugh to the same standard. This is the same dog poop we’ve seen all year. Where’s the change? And how can PJ expect the players to follow that motto if he allows his coach not to?

Fleck coaching this game to keep the clock running, try not to get anyone hurt and trying not to have Oho St put up 50.

Coaching this game for next week.

Athan has 42 yards passing so far. His 45% completion for the year is unacceptable in the B10. He should be a reserve behind a veteran QB picked up from the portal. Cole, who was more accurate and consistent in the Spring Game, can't get in no matter how awful the passing game. PJ is so stubborn. Against a team that will score all day, the TOP is foolish. But he can't change, adjust, do something new or different.

Heres a question, how many Taylors (in their prime) would it take to beat Ohio State?

If Gophers had:
Lawrence Taylor
Taylor Lewan
Jonathan Taylor
Tyrod Taylor
Jason Taylor
Taylor Swift (maybe she lets Travis play instead)

Could they beat Ohio State today?
Andy and John Taylor from Duran Duran for additional musical talent.

After it automatically gets to 17-0, I'm going out on a limb and saying I don't think the Ophers win.

Gopher pass coverage has been pretty decent today given the opponent

The Gophers continue to be solid in goal line defense because it eliminates their biggest weakness, defending the deep ball

Heres a question, how many Taylors (in their prime) would it take to beat Ohio State?

If Gophers had:
Lawrence Taylor
Taylor Lewan
Jonathan Taylor
Tyrod Taylor
Jason Taylor
Taylor Swift (maybe she lets Travis play instead)
Taylor Kitch as Tim Riggins was a pretty solid running back on Friday Night Lights... maybe he's got some eligibility.

Top Bottom