***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE, LET'S SHOCK THE WORLD IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Well, they tried to not need Harrison, now he will be part of the offense. Oughta be fun.

@Stuff but there was so much talk about playing the true freshman (forgot his name) and then Stolsky. What am I missing? D Williams is the other LB?

Or is Selig only specifically used when they want three actual LB on the field instead of Jack Hendersen?

@Stuff but there was so much talk about playing the true freshman (forgot his name) and then Stolsky. What am I missing? D Williams is the other LB?

Or is Selig only specifically used when they want three actual LB on the field instead of Jack Hendersen?
I don't understand it myself. Selig was healthy and playing, but they sent out the Freshmen LB.

We crossed the 50 yard line. Nice to get that monkey off our back.

Nice pass protection on that first down

How many different MN sports does Cory Provus do?

Walley is a solid corner and MHJ just made him look like a 6th grader

Crickets in here! Don’t blame anyone for skipping the rest of this. Gorgeous day outside! Enjoy it before it’s gone for the season.

Wisc next week counts

It’s like we have middle school coaches who were rounded up at the last minute to coach the Gophers offense today.

They'd need to make some first downs to accomplish that...
Agreed. This game is gonna be as dull as can be and both teams are ok with that. Minnesota wants to be ultra conservative and OSU doesn’t have to do anything special to win this game. All they care about is getting out unhurt for next week.

Linebackers will kill us all day long but we might have something with the Stolsky kid moving forward

Wow, first time I’ve ever seen a DL do something in coverage!

Top Bottom