***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE, LET'S SHOCK THE WORLD IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

God he is such a puke he is playing just like Wisconsin in 2017 keep it under 50. Run on 3rd 8 why did we even go.

YOU HAD THREE RECEIVERS IN MAN COVERAGE WITH A SAFETY IN THE BOX ON THIRD AND SEVEN YOU FUCKER. GOD I HATE HARBAUGH. FIRE HIS ASS INTO THE SUN. FIRE FLECK. FUCK THIS.

Running on third and long. Fleck is playing to not get crushed and has no faith in the qb. Sit his ass down and put in someone else.

Why won’t PJ and Harbaugh learn?? What did you think would happen????

It should be 4 down territory all game. OSU drove 85 yards in 8 plays. It won't matter where they get the ball. If the Gophers can convert a few 4th downs, it will keep the OSU offense off the field.
Plus OSU is scared shitless of Minnesota's 4th down offensive juggernaut. At least that's the only thing they could find a positive about Minnesota. So, yeah, I agree. Go for it.

Did anyone even make chili for this game?

10 minutes into the game and already playing to not get embarrassed instead of to win. I wonder why we're struggling with NIL. What company wouldn't want to sponsor that?

The "I wanna live forever I don't care" Big Ten map commercial is going to take a full commercial break next season

Harbaugh is secretly related to harbaugh and is intentionally sinking this boat.

Selig sighting!

So why didn’t he play last week???

Our coaches are not serious people. The offensive coordinator is not a serious person. These are just not serious people.
Turned the game on for the first time. 3rd and 7 hand off for negative yardage. Turned it off 😂.

They lose against bad teams playing conservative, what does he think is gonna happen against OSU?

Gophers giving them an extra play to move them back 3 yards? Doesn't seem wise

I was really hoping that, with all the pressure off due to everyone on the planet knowing that tOSU was going to curbstomp the Gophers, the braintrust of Harbaugh & Simon (and Fleck) were going to let AK8 just sling it out there. That lasted about 1 play when AK drilled the ball into the turf.

Top Bottom