***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE BUCKEYES IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
Ready or not, it's finally the big boy portion of the schedule. BIG TEN SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expectations are low around these parts, but the competition will be stiff. It would be nice to steal a big win or two along the way. It will be interesting to see if Murphy can find a way to rebound in the conference the way he has the last month or so. We need Dorsey back soon.

GET 'ER DONE BIG TEN STYLE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have always eagerly looked forward to the league opener. This year though the feeling is dread. Have never been less optimistic for a Gopher season. Certainly hope I'm wrong.

My expectations have dropped so low for 2015-16 that 12th place or better will feel like a victory. Just don't finish below Rutgers; that and some significant player development is all I ask!

It's too bad Dorsey is out. I would have liked to see how quick he looks vs big ten talent. I still think he will be a pretty special player once things play out.

I feel like OSU has played to their comp this year, they will give us a chance to win but I am not to confident in lil Rick's coaching abilities at this point in time.

I get the feeling that a young team like the Gophers will be more energized by playing B1G teams. I don't expect the Gophers to win, but I think they will keep it close.

How will our upper classmen respond? Our ability to compete will be decided by whether King, Morris and Buggs pick up their play and lead. So far, those three have not done what they need to do. To me, they are the key to our being competitive against other B1G teams.

Keep the TO's low and the Gophers will have a chance to stay in this game.

Hope we can go out and be competitive. I haven't given up on the team, but this will not be a FUN roller coaster ride of a season.

Gopher til I die!

No one touched the guy yet a foul was called. Still haven't scored though.

There is no one here. The game is over already anyways. We're on pace to lose 180 to 0.

Gonna be a long big ten season based off the first 4 minutes...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Well, this one's over 3 min. in.

11-0 already. WTF? Way to get them ready Lil Ricky.

Ya, I'm not watching this. Going out to dinner. Have fun!

Only good thing about this matchup is both teams jerseys look good.

Can't really use the young team thing here, Ohio State only has one Junior and one Senior on the entire team, and the Senior doesn't play.

We don't hustle or work hard at all. Just stand and watch as shots go up.

We don't hustle or work hard at all. Just stand and watch as shots go up.

This is the most frustrating part of the season so far. Loses, fine, not happy with them, but OK. But not hustling or playing hard?! Inexcusable and concerning.

Go Gophers!!

Its gonna be tough to stomach this team all season, rather see Pitino play only the young guys and say the hell with the older classman. This team is gonna be terrible anyways might as well get as much experience as possible for the young guys!
Pitino created a big crutch this season by having absolute no big man that's worth anything inside! My over/under is 4 wins in the B1G...it looks like the under!

Top Bottom