***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Been in and out for most of the game, do we have a sack even?

Darius Taylor Breaks Out of the Tackle for a 43-YD TD vs. Northwestern | Minnesota Football​

The Northwestern linebacker game through. Maybe the center could have got a piece of him but had blocked down to the tackle. Left guard blocked his guy.

Then Taylor with power escapes from the stuff.

Taylor's play beating the linebackers big play.

Northwestern selling out against the run. Corner blitzes leaving receivers wide open. Time to exploit that.

It's ugly, but first-year starting QB and very tough schedule. Going to be happy with every win this year and would be happy with a Quick Lane bowl (though I lose a bit of money if they don't get to 7).

I'm sure the Gophers are going to blow this lead against Northwestern, but I'm sure they're going to hang on and win. I'm doubly sure of two things. Surely sure.

Impressed they called a pass play there. Nice job by Brockington to stay in bounds.

Of course we run and get stuffed on 3rd and 2. Ridiculous.

Northwestern is terrible and we are slightly less terrible

Sanford managed to learn one new play per week. Maybe we can at least do that again.

He's halfway through:

Pre-Owned-Football-Made-Simple-A-Spectator-s-Guide-9781884309021_ffc31855-d2d6-414e-b3fc-e67ea87c8e80.652f33c8c0361c5fb302254455d734eb.jpeg

What do we do here? Go, punt or long FG??

Err, Taylor grabbed his leg... hope it's not serious.

Impressed they called a pass play there. Nice job by Brockington to stay in bounds.
I thought if Brockington turned it upfield right away, he gets the first down.

Top Bottom