***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That play call only makes sense if you’re planning to go for it on 4th down. Picking up a few on 3rd and 8 to make it 4th and manageable is fine if you go for it, makes no sense otherwise

Trying to decide whats more annoying, offense play calling or the stupid Medica pop up ad that keeps covering up this game chat?

Third and five and we go with a swing pass out to the flat for one yard. Smh

The defense looks like shit so far, save about 3 plays. Having trouble stopping the run and plenty of open receivers, that thankfully, their QB has missed.

This play calling. ZZZZ
Sadly I was kinda thinking this is what we'd see unless NW seriously threatened. Burns was saying the same but pleading with the staff to be aggressive from the start to build some confidence and try generating some explosive plays. But I think anyone who watches this team regularly could've predicted this.

Team Stats 1st qtr
Game Stats
Minnesota
Northwestern
First Downs34
Rushing Attempts710
Rushing Yards1941
Rushing Avg2.74.1
Receptions47
Receiving Yards3231
Receiving Avg8.04.4
Passing Yards3231
Pass C-A-I4-4-07-11-0
Plays-Yards11-5121-72

Sadly I was kinda thinking this is what we'd see unless NW seriously threatened. Burns was saying the same but pleading with the staff to be aggressive from the start to build some confidence and try generating some explosive plays. But I think anyone who watches this team regularly could've predicted this.
Even the TD throw, there was literally ONE guy in the pattern. Cant dumb it down for AK any more than that.

Pretty clear they dont trust him

C'mon Harbaugh, dial up something elite.

No question Northwestern will sell out to stop the run today. They'd be stupid not to until the Gophs prove they have a passing game.

Top Bottom