***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I like the aggressiveness to start the half, just not the pass plays chosen. Very safe and again really no creativity in them.
This is where I am too. Let’s face it, our passing game basically consists of the slant and not much else.

Yeah, but they really do need a new one.
I think Georgia Southern's Paulson Stadium is a nicer stadium with 27,000 seats + grass seat overflow than Northwestern's.

Last edited:

Ugh what a flashback. The Gophers were ranked in that game and then lost their final 5 after that.

We are very lucky they've been penalty stricken!! They have really hurt themselves offensively.

That 2008 highlight gave me a heart attack.
And 15 years later…..we are still letting a poor team hang around and refuse to put them away. Playing with fire we are….

And 25 years later…..we are still letting a poor team hang around and refuse to put them away. Playing with fire we are….
25? I guess I need to scale back on a few things...

Alright let's get some rhythm again and get 7 here.

Go Gophers!!

The 2nd half has lacked some drama so far. Which is a nice way of saying that I'm falling asleep.....

Analyst saying “ NW has not really proven they can throw over the Gopher D “. 😂- pretty sure Wally got torched in the 1st half.

Top Bottom