***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I thought these nerds were supposed to be smart?

Taylors vision is incredible, for a 19 year old. Hopefully pack on 10-15 pounds on him get him to 205-210 look out.

I hope he stays.

Let's all say it. He's looking better than even Mo who had injury issues. He's a different style.

Yes, he could have won the game against North Carolina if he could take 50 reps or whatever to max it in the 2nd half.

The Gophers moved into a heavy left side. It would have been a perfect chance for the Gophers to run right with a trail man for the pinch. The problem was I wasn't watching how the Gophers backfield was aligned and your left end would have scraped the tackle and gone for the onside LB

I hope he stays.

Let's all say it. He's looking better than even Mo who had injury issues. He's a different style.

Yes, he could have won the game against North Carolina if he could take 50 reps or whatever to max it in the 2nd half.
The guy is a true stud. It's obvious already... this season could be very special!

I hope he stays.

He's already really good with patience in seeing the hole that many RBs never learn. If he learns to lower his pads a little, he'll be even better.

We showed at NC the deep ball can hurt us.

I expect teams will keep trying… but not going to work without good QBs…

He's already really good with patience in seeing the hole that many RBs never learn. If he learns to lower his pads a little, he'll be even better.
Reminds me of David Cobb a little. More juice, but patience and vision. What is encouraging is that it took Cobb a few years to develop that. A freshman is impressive.

Oh no.... we're slipping into Fleck mode. I do like Bryce... he makes the plays.

Love the criticisms of AK…he’s 7/7 for 80 yards and a TD. Has he been amazing? No. But very efficient and effective.

Top Bottom