***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTH CAROLINA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Maye 78%
AK 27%

This performance by the D is Robb Smithesque

No pass rush. Defense has been on the field all half. Exhausted already.

Yeah, we had our opportunities with UNC's mistakes, but we just don't have the talent. It's over.

Fleck needs to recruit better players. It's that simple.

can still be defensive holding if there's a tip, right? especially if it's before the throw? I think the refs blew that one.
Apparently if you are playing against the Gophers you can hold all you want, so long as eventually something else distracting happens. That was a horrendous pickup and a game changing horrendous call.

UNC with another TD off of that. Too many big mistakes today. Game over.

Well, NCar looks like the better team. Execution matters, and NCar is just executing at a much higher level than MN. And AK does not look like the QB we saw last year against WI. He has taken a step backwards.

I just wrote "duh" on my forehead because I was confident Gophers would keep it close. Uffd!

I thought it would come together, especially passing offense, enough to stay close.

I’d like to see what Cole Kramer can do. This game is more or less over already. If nothing else do it to show AK that his job as starter cannot be taken for granted.

They had our number on the gameplan. No two ways about it.

Time for some big adjustments at half. If they want a chance to win. Otherwise, we shouldn't expect much different if they don't change.

Top Bottom