***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTH CAROLINA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

PJ: Its 3rd and 4 on the third play if the game, both teams set…. I don’t like the look, better call timeout.
Also PJ: the offense is set and the QB looks ready to snap the ball and our guys are still running around on the field… mmm they’ll be fine, I don’t want to call another timeout and have the guys on GopherHole get mad at me

HUGE by Henderson

Sure the UNC board is saying they should cut Maye immediately now

Spann Ford a total bust as a receiver this year. Stone hands. Multiple turnerovers and dropped balls sent his way. A good TE can catch a not so perfect pass once in a while.

Jack Henderson was a nice addition this offseason, I thought at the time.

Spann Ford a total bust as a receiver this year. Stone hands. Multiple turnerovers and dropped balls sent his way. A good TE can catch a not so perfect pass once in a while.
Very hard to disagree with that.

There's that mistake we need! We'd better take advantage!

Hockenson would disagree!

We need to using the Limegrover SJSU 2014 game strategy. Rutm everytime.

First down!

Pound it in there! Make this a game!

PJ: Its 3rd and 4 on the third play if the game, both teams set…. I don’t like the look, better call timeout.
Also PJ: the offense is set and the QB looks ready to snap the ball and our guys are still running around on the field… mmm they’ll be fine, I don’t want to call another timeout and have the guys on GopherHole get mad at me

We got “bad PJ” today.

Top Bottom