***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Too many turnovers and poor shot quality right now on offense. Nebraska has missed some good looks or we'd be down by more. Good thing is it's tied and we can be better than what we've looked thus far.

It's interesting that you can't touch Edey in conference games. But this game they are allowing both teams to play contact football.

That's not a foul on Garcia - Home cookin' officiating

Terrible officiating so far. How do you call that and not the mugging before that on both ends?

They just refuse to give Payne a foul call. Taking a lot of contact.

Pretty good defense until they allowed Mast to waltz unopposed to basket.

Payne needs to be more assertive on offense. Big difference between home Payne and road Payne.

Brutal offensive half outside of the first minute.

Payne needs to be more assertive on offense. Big difference between home Payne and road Payne.
He’s being too assertive right now. Trying to score through double teams. He needs to work the ball back outside.

JOJ replicate last Nebraska game

stupid shots and horrible ball movement. Ben needs to figure out they're double teaming regardless of who gets the ball on the elbow. this is HS level stuff.

So are we going to run some offense at some point this game or continue to hold the ball for the entire shot clock?

This may be the most horrific half of basketball I have ever seen .

And I was looking forward to this all day.

We're getting doubled and our spacing is horrible, no way to get the ball to an open man on a cut or for a ball rotation and an open shot.

They just refuse to give Payne a foul call. Taking a lot of contact.
He needs to start deeper to the basket...he always posts out 5 feet to far and with this D, he is struggling getting to the rim.

Standing around on the brutal 1/2 court offense and end up having to take a heavily contested 1-1 shot.

Be nice to get a call when we go to the basket. I know it’s Big 10 hoops but call them the same at both ends or don’t call it at all.

Top Bottom