***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I like Morgan. A gamer, never quits, and has been a good team mate and U representative since his arrival. Unfortunately his limitations make him an average QB at best. And with the receivers and OL we have, average ability won't get it done against talented defenses or good defensive gameplans.

He played his part/role in building the program; he should be encouraged to medically retire and then allowed to be a GA next year.

He maximized his abilities and we should be grateful for those efforts.

Last edited:

weird how we put AK in and all of a sudden we can run the ball now, get points on the board and come back...

I like Morgan. A gamer, never quits, and has been a good team mate and U representative since his arrival. Unfortunately his limitations make him an average QB at best. And with the receivers and OL we have, average ability won't get it done against talented defenses or good defensive gameplans.

The facts are the facts. Morgan is too immobile to succeed behind this line. Athan can scramble....which provides a new wrinkle for this offense. Looks completely different right now.

Morgan has not been the only problem with our offense but if Athan keeps this up and we get out of here with a win I think the change has to be made. Team just looks completely different with him back there.

Athan has energized the team. He adds the extra dimension on the offense we need right now. He is the future, and I think if he saves this game he needs to start the rest of the year.
Agree. If they win no way Morgan plays anymore barring an injury.

The way this game started it was a fore gone conclusion that Mo wasn't gonna get 100 yards to keep his streak alive. Put in a more mobile QB and some deep balls and see those holes open up. If Gophers can pull out the win, Athan starts against NW.

I said this on reddit, but we need to fix our strength and conditioning program. We have so many non-contact, lower-leg injuries. Please start focusing more on knee, ankle, and hip flexibility.

Morgan has not been the only problem with our offense but if Athan keeps this up and we get out of here with a win I think the change has to be made. Team just looks completely different with him back there.
The change needs to be permanent regardless if we "get out of here with a win."
Kaliakmanis has better tools.

Top Bottom